Ronan plans €1bn of projects following Nama exit
Schemes planned for Spencer Dock and Ballsbridge; Trump supporter Tom Barrack backs €550 million plan for Dublin docks
Johnny Ronan’s property group Ronan Group Real Estate (RGRE) is working on €1 billion worth of new projects in Dublin just one year after the veteran developer exited the National Asset Management Agency (Nama).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive