Róisín Burke on Business
Dunnes Stores scion’s Beltology is just one string to his retail bow
The apple didn’t fall far from the tree where Dunnes Stores scion Andrew Heffernan is concerned. The younger son of Dunnes Stores boss Margaret Heffernan lives Stateside where, as I’ve previously written, he has an online retail brand called Beltology with his partner, former Ralph Lauren marketer Anna Lundberg.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive