Róisín Burke on Business
Jamie Heaslip pivots towards a healthy new career with plans to move into tech and wellbeing
A quick catch up with Jamie Heaslip, taking refuge from blistering sunshine in his pub, The Bridge 1859, for some, eh, iced mint tea, actually in his case and coffee in mine.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.