REVEALED: the vulture funds that paid just €250 in tax
Global funds make tens of millions from Irish property deals; Loophole allows investors to slash corporation tax bills
Vulture funds which have spent billions acquiring toxic loans in Ireland are paying tiny sums in tax, while at the same time funneling tens of millions to offshore entities.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive