Revealed: the Irish companies profiting from Draghi’s QE gamble
In a stunning allegation of crony capitalism, a group of MEPs have claimed that ECB boss Mario Draghi’s huge programme of quantitative easing is benefiting a tiny group of favoured companies – a number of them Irish
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive