Retailers want minimum wage frozen
Most categories well ahead in second quarter as sterling pressures ease
Retailers have complained that rising costs and falling prices are affecting their competitiveness, despite solid growth in sales in the second quarter of this year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive