Resurgent euro signals end of the ECB’s quantitive easing era
Although its future is far from certain, the eurozone economy is clearly headed in the right direction, writes Tom McCabe
One of the most prominent investor themes in 2017 has been the remarkable recovery of the euro on foreign exchange markets. Over the summer, it broke through $1.20 versus the US dollar, territory last seen in early 2015.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.