Redefining the concept of creativity in adland
TBWA’s Deirdre Waldron says ‘being creative is taking anything from inside your head and doing it’
Diversity, plurality and creativity are constant buzzwords in today’s media. Each generation has its own interpretation of what each concept means and how it is applied in their own part of the industry. Deirdre Waldron has been managing director of TBWA/Dublin (part of the Omnicom group) since 2011, and her portfolio of clients has included Jameson Irish Whiskey, BMW, McDonald’s, Electric Ireland and Bank of Ireland. I caught up with her to find out how these ideas come to life in her agency.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.