RBS to launch chatbot in December
British consumers could find themselves dealing with a virtual assistant on their banking queries in future. Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) is about to roll out chatbot Luvo to a pilot group of consumers. The moves come after the technology, which was developed in partnership with IBM, was piloted with hundreds of the bank’s staff in recent months.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive