Quinn Holdings: ‘We will press on with investment despite violence’
Quinn Industrial Holdings has said it won’t be intimidated following a vicious assault on two of its senior executives and is pressing ahead with continued investment in the company which is now profitable.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive