Profits up at INM, but "lots of headwinds": CEO Pitt
Company is looking to hire a head of mergers and acquisitions
Independent News and Media reported pre-tax profits of €37.4 million in the year up to December 2015, an increase of 19.4 per cent, but more work needs to be done to protect the business in the long term, according to its chief executive Robert Pitt.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive