Profit and Loss: The Iona Institute, Ampersand, and Louis Fitzgerald
A round-up of this week's company results
The Iona Institute, the Catholic advocacy group, turned a deficit of €71,622 last year into a surplus of €54,657.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive