Profit & Loss: Inside the world of private Irish businesses
State Street’s Irish arm saw its turnover fall from €183 million to €174.5 million in 2016. The company received €100 million in dividend income from subsidiaries, down from €140 million the year before. It resulted in a pre-tax profit of €100.2 million, down from €140.4 million. The company had 1,104 employees and a wage bill of €73.5 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive