Profit & Loss: Inside the world of private Irish companies
Paul O'Connell, Michael Healy-Rae, Base Pizza, and Santos Dumont
Former Irish rugby captain Paul O’Connell’s Nellcon saw its accumulated profits rise from €1.3 million to €1.5 million in 2017.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive