Profile Patricia King : It’s good to be the King
Patricia King’s trade union career began with the occupation of a car factory in Dublin. Manufacturers used to have to part-assemble their cars in the country to avoid import taxes, but that requirement was gradually dropped after Ireland joined the
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.