Profile: Nicola Sturgeon
Nicola Sturgeon’s favourite television programme is Borgen. In the popular Danish drama, a smart, personable female politician defies the odds to become prime minister. The Scottish first minister is not going to follow directly in Brigitte Nyborg’s footsteps into Downing Street – the SNP leader is not even standing in next month’s British general election – but she could find herself kingmaker at Westminster.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.