Pressure mounts on Bank of Ireland
Bank chief tells Oireachtas Finance Committee it needs to reduce exposure further and “more quickly”
Bank of Ireland chief executive Francesca McDonagh told a hearing of the Oireachtas Finance Committee yesterday that the bank would alter its strategy to reduce its level of bad loans as regulatory requirements evolve.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive