Planning delays will stymie Galway for at least a decade, Supermac’s founder claims
Traffic issues are keeping investors out, while ‘vexatious’ objections are holding up necessary developments
Ireland is becoming an international joke over its planning regulations, according to Supermac’s founder Pat McDonagh, who has said that the system here needs to be urgently examined by the government.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive