Pharmacy group hopes to open more outlets
Meagher’s Pharmacy Group, the Irish-owned chain of pharmacies run by Oonagh O’Hagan, is looking to increase its number of outlets as part of its future expansion plan.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive