‘Your people and customers must be your top priorities’
Brian Cleary of BOI Payment Acceptance traces his career to date and explores the lessons he has learned along the way
Brian Cleary is the managing director of BOI Payment Acceptance (BOIPA), the Dublin-based payments company providing payment technology to businesses in Ireland and Britain. A marketing alliance between the Bank of Ireland and EVO Payments International, BOIPA was established in 2014. Earlier this year, the company announced plans to invest €9 million in its Irish headquarters. The move will see staff numbers at the Dún Laoghaire facility rise from 70 to 120.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive