Pedal to the mettle: Exiting the start-up accelerator
What exactly does it take to emerge from an accelerator programme?
The noisy sound of the practice pitches subsides. A hush falls over the founders of the 11 start-up companies gathered in the high-vaulted ceiling room known as the Annex, at the National Digital Research Centre (NDRC) accelerator in Dublin.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive