Paul Coulson: A journey from glass to brass
Things haven’t always gone so smoothly for the maverick businessman
Paul Coulson once held an unwanted record on the Irish stock market: he presided over what was, at the time, the largest loss ever made by an Irish publicly quoted company.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive