Paddy Power gets sterling and Euro 2016 lift
Paddy Power Betfair posted a 25 per cent rise in revenue to £404 million in the three months to the end of September. The betting company raised its full-year profit forecast after it was boosted by the fall in sterling and Euro 2016.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive