P2P lending start-up to launch here and in Britain
Company has already raised more than €370,000 in its first week
Flender, a peer-to-peer lending start-up backed by Ding founder and Esat Digifone co-founder Mark Roden, is raising €580,000 to launch across Ireland and Britain.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive