Outlook 2016: Steady as she goes for Ireland Inc
The business community wants a predictable government
A word you’re likely to hear a lot in the early months of 2016, particularly during the general election campaign, is “stability”. It will be followed closely by regular use of the word “certainty”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive