Out of state, out of mind
A decade on from the start of the financial crash, bad loans still clog the system. Pressure from the regulators for banks to get rid of them at speed is increasing - but is this not just outsourcing the problem?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive