OpenHydro to be wound up as founders’ rescue plan dismissed
The bid to install an examiner at troubled tidal energy firm Openhydro has failed, with the High Court opting instead to appoint a liquidator to the debt-laden business.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive