OnePageCRM puts sales staff on the right track
Four years ago Michael Fitzgerald decided to take the leap from client services into product development
Michael Fitzgerald, founder of Galway company OnePageCRM, is no stranger to risk. Four years ago, he decided to take the leap from client services into product development. He had just launched a simple sales management application for SMEs, but was making far more money developing e-commerce systems and web apps for other companies.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.