Why O’Leary could find it hard to walk away from Ryanair
It’s not just Gigginstown Stud that has been occupying more of Michael O’Leary’s time in the last few years. If slowly closing down the most successful National Hunt stable in the country frees up some of his time for a personal life, his day job running Ryanair is consuming many more hours than he probably anticipated at this stage of his career.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.