Oculus sets up office in Ireland following Cork deal
Facebook’s virtual-reality headset maker bought InfiniLed in a multimillion deal
Facebook’s $2 billion virtual-reality headset maker Oculus has set up an Irish office following its acquisition of a company here.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive