Now is the time for INM shareholders to stand up and make their feelings known
As Independent News & Media’s agm looms, the question of how it is run should be high on investors’ agendas
The circus that is now Independent News & Media returns to the High Court next week as the company tries to see off an attempt by the Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement (ODCE) to have inspectors appointed to investigate the various matters that have dogged the publisher in recent months.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive