Nike and Chelsea strike a major deal
Sports giant Nike has struck a deal with Chelsea FC to become its official kit supplier from the 2017-18 season onwards. The deal, reported to be worth £900 million, marks the largest commercial deal in the London club’s history.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive