New this week
OCE is set to target the European space market, while HBAN angels invested €13.6m in 50 Irish start-ups last year
Private investors represented by the Halo Business Angel Network (HBAN) invested €13.6 million in 50 Irish start-ups last year, up 25 per cent on 2015. According to HBAN’s latest annual report, these investments leveraged a further €20.5 million from other public and private funds, bringing the total invested to €34.1 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.