Net profit: sports books scoring highly
What is the bestselling Irish book of all time? Well, according to the industry experts – and since data became reliable – it’s the first Roy Keane autobiography in 2002, which sold 125,000 copies in Ireland. Surprised? You shouldn’t be. Sports books are big business and this year is looking like heading into yet another bumper season as the industry spots revival on the near horizon.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.