Nearly half of Irish businesses have yet to make plans for a ‘No Deal’ Brexit scenario
Only 17% of respondents said that their businesses are fully prepared for the disruption that a no deal scenario would bring
A survey published yesterday by Chartered Accountants Ireland suggests that close to half of Irish business leaders do not have adequate plans in place for a no deal Brexit.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.