How much longer can we kick to touch on tax?
France wants Ireland to clamp down on the big tech firms, which puts the government in an uncomfortable place
The conveyor-belt of key European political figures arriving in Ireland to express their support for our position on Brexit continued to roll on last week, with France’s finance minister Bruno Le Maire stopping by for a chat with Leo Varadkar and Paschal Donohoe on Tuesday.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.