Constant gambling messaging has to stop
With so much gambling advertising prominent in the media today, is it now time to fold?
Legal, decent, honest, truthful. That’s all advertisers are asked to be. Yes, there are codes about taste and appropriateness, but these four words neatly sum up the spirit of the legislation around advertising. It’s aspirational and something for the industry to be judged by.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive