More jobs to be axed at Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank has signalled that a further 1,000 jobs are set to be cut in Germany, with the news coming after an announcement of 3,000 job cuts in June.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive