Mercantile pub owners sell nursing home for €15 million
Michael Breslin and Maurice Regan to concentrate on portfolio of pub interests
The owners of the Mercantile pub group have agreed a €15 million deal to sell their final nursing home asset to CareChoice, the rapidly expanding care home specialist.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive