Media ownership calls for political backbone
There should be an open and diverse media that holds those in powerful positions to account
In any healthy democracy, there should be an open and diverse media. A media that holds those in powerful positions to account. One that helps to shape the public discourse. That seeks to find the truth and ensure the public have access to that truth.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive