McIlroy settlement is par for the course
Parties usually prefer to strike a deal than risk a judge’s whims
In certain sports, good etiquette is everything, as highlighted by Mark Twain’s observation that “it’s good sportsmanship not to pick up lost golf balls when they’re still rolling”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive