McDonagh told Nama board that housing plans had to be ‘scaled up’
Chief exec said Nama hoped to deliver 20,000 housing units by the end of 2020
Brendan McDonagh, the chief executive of the National Asset Management Agency (Nama), told his board in March 2016 that the agency “needs to scale up” its housing plans from 40 to 100 sites per annum.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive