Ian Guider's Market Talk
Long-term incentive plans for top bosses may not be working as planned
The Irish Congress of Trade Unions cleverly-named report on the pay of top bosses last week raises some interesting questions. The report - Because We’re Worth It: The Truth About CEO Pay in Ireland - looks at the pay levels for the chief executives of some of the biggest stock market quoted companies and their counterparts in the semi-state sector.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive