Marino founder draws on hard lessons of dotcom crash Developer focuses on solutions to customer’s problems
Keith Davey, the founder and managing director of Dublin company Marino Software, knows more than most about the challenges of trying to make it in the fast-changing tech sector.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.