Malin is buying some time with a shake-up
With its share price slumping, what does ISIF make of Malin’s performance since its 2015 float?
The stock market bull run of the past number years is often pinned on just a handful of technology companies such as Apple, Amazon and Facebook. It’s true they have surged in value, but the other hot sector for investors has been biotech. Driven by innovative technologies and a wall of money, some incredibly important drugs and treatments have been developed, providing huge returns for investors. Tens of millions of dollars of research can turn into gains of hundreds of millions, if not billions, if drugs can be commercialised.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive