Making the invisibles visible
Irish employers need to prepare now for the new era of gender pay gap transparency, writes Helen McCarthy
Are Irish employers looking at a future in which information on their gender pay gap (GPG) is freely available to anyone with a smartphone? If Britain is anything to go by, the answer is yes.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.