Losses mount at sports agent Ridge’s investment vehicle
A company run by Conor Ridge, the former agent of superstar golfer Rory Mclroy, had a loss last year of €315,155, bringing accumulated losses to nearly €1.9 million at the end of 2017.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.