Looking for the next big thing? think small
Investing in small cap stocks involves higher risk, but it offers the greatest growth potential
As people get older they tend to become more cautious about investment. There is no shortage of options, but decisions tend to get moulded by a variety of issues, experiences or perceptions – an investor’s background, training or “hunch”. Others invest for some bizarre reasons. I know someone who has invested in companies because they serve a good lunch at the agm every year. I know another who is related to the chairman of a company and likes to go to the agm to tell everyone he is his uncle!
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive