Liquidator Fitzpatrick is liable for €48,000 costs
Anthony J Fitzpatrick, the well-known Limerick insolvency practitioner, has been hit with costs of €48,000 in favour of Myles Kirby of Kirby Healy Chartered Accountants after losing a series of court battles in relation to the liquidation of a window and door maker called Star Elm Frames (SEF).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive