Limerick council commissions €70k regional rebrand
A lady, the sporting capital, the Golden Vale – Limerick has many identities, but now Limerick City and County Council wants to develop a strong brand to unify the area. The local authority plans to develop a new brand strategy for Limerick which will coordinate its own marketing activities and leverage the marketing activities of its strategic partners.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.